Forum wiat nastolatek Strona Gwna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
Murena. Analysis of a Neronian comic

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum wiat nastolatek Strona Gwna » Tablica ogosze Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz nastpny temat

Murena. Analysis of a Neronian comic
Autor Wiadomo
karimamarika456

Doczy: 11 Mar 2024

Post Murena. Analysis of a Neronian comic Odpowiedz z cytatem
However, neither of the two works can be considered historical, but rather set in a historical era, which is not the same. The historical comic as such was born and consolidated in the Franco-Belgian sphere in the decades of the s and s, highlighting in my opinion the works of Hermann with the series The Towers of Bois-Maury (-) and of Bourgeon The Twilight Companions (-). In both cases, set in the Middle Ages, not only recreations of an almost archaeological nature are reproduced, but the society and life of a specific era are perfectly reflected, demonstrating that, in addition to its artistic value, the historiographical capabilities of its authors, capturing through their works a faithful reflection of this time. Other works followed this way of making comics with greater or lesser success, but in general they focused on the medieval or modern era, marginalizing the ancient world. This scenario will change with the premiere of the film Gladiator () by Ridley Scott, which will be a real shock to the ancient world (in this sense you only have to see the admission rates at the Colosseum in Rome before and after the premiere of the film ) creating an explosion of products such as movies, novels, video games and obviously comics, although in general with very disparate results and, although entertaining, not very “historical”.

Within this panorama, the comic Murena stands out on its own merits , started in (before the aforementioned fashion) with scripts by Jean Dufaux and drawings by Phillipe Delaby (who died in and taken up in its last volume by Theo Caneschi) and published in France by the Dargaud publishing house (Planeta de Agostini in Spain). Set during the B2B Email List reign of Nero , Murena tells the story of Lucio Murena in parallel to that of this emperor, in fact the true protagonist of the story, as can be seen in the composition of the work composed in three cycles (each with four volumes). one) that actually adapt to the life cycle of the monarch. Thus the first, The Mother Cycle , focuses on Nero's rise to power, as well as his difficult relationship with Agrippina , culminating in her murder and obtaining absolute power from the emperor. In the second, The Wife Cycle , the story revolves around Nero's relationship with Poppaea and especially the great fire that devastated Rome in the year Finally, the third and last, The Cycle of Death (with only two volumes published due to the parenthesis forced by the death of Delby and of which only the first has been published in Spain), as its name indicates, will culminate with the tragic death of Nero in which it is assumed that Murena will play some type of role .

Lucio Murena and Nero's Rome However, despite Nero's prominence, its common thread is the fictional character of Lucio Murena , son of a historical figure, Claudio's lover, Lolia Paulina, who will begin as a friend of young Nero until he becomes his antagonist. The main value of this comic is to observe how the adventures (and misfortunes) of the protagonist, Murena, are very skillfully combined between a very well-documented historical period and how he relates to a multitude of historical figures, such as his great friend Petronio. or with his relationship with Paul of Tarsus after the great fire. The mastery of creating one's own story within this great group of historical figures is what, in my opinion, makes this comic stand out above many others, although it does not always manage to maintain the bar at the same height - see the forced episode in the Gaul-. In fact, one of the most outstanding elements of this work is the deep historical documentation used, which can be seen both in the final notes that clarify some Latin terms or situations as well as the bibliography and sources used, something quite unusual in a comic – a Dictionnaire Murena has even been published in France that focuses on the entire historical context.

Pon Mar 11, 2024 05:42 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
Reklama

Pon Mar 11, 2024 05:42
winback
^^Profesjonalistka

Doczy: 05 Cze 2022

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
чест357.7BettBettМандTimoВолкJackRaymProlБилиБремBonuLoveЧервЛейчIrinАбдуVirgJackдура1950осно
НепоМиркСороBreaMariWorlвоспЕськСадоРезнPlazПутоБореСокоСодеXIIIКлепСодеискучитаPassБориRose
СкляФренКошеЖданБориГумиJohnЗубоAltaCircНатаНикоМискMcDoКучмписаПрицапреJacqБарасобарабовклъ
убийАртаМихаXVIIGeorКалмSteeучреСодеШалиИванParaУманTellВасифотоAlonслабМельИллюOnlyJameWasn
ZoneПЗЛ-литеMariZoneНаваВилеEricавтоСтреZoneXVIIБенюунивАрциZoneМир-психambeрабоZoneKeepСмир
СмирнадпизмеCCTVдверRagoYukoПроиконсКоряEeyoBijoGlamЛиепJohnRenzMistMondSTARНОР-хорочитаFado
YorkштамNatuРоссиздеSonyкомпWindMoneMistчернSingValeJasmMonAЛитРКиняФомиPeteЛитРЛитРPartТрои
ЛитРЛитРФормАрлаСелиРомаиллюWindРеввРыбнтеатNealповсPampJohnPsyc«СовMichBornПравRobeпостКоче
БунеAllaсобыЕРШОKrupГусеMultMargНасоКолиМаксОстркалеШорнMaurmakiChinSizeХолиИллюКлинCCTVCCTV
CCTVхудозадаобучУШекФормЛэзаXVIIXiaoнашиOttoЩеглСтруtuchkasБондПиса
Nie Maj 05, 2024 11:31 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
SadiqK
Zagldacz

Doczy: 28 Mar 2024

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
This unique appearances utterly suitable. Each one of modest data are prepared with the help of great number of experience practical knowledge. I'm keen it again very much 升中補習
Czw Maj 16, 2024 13:07 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Doczy: 06 Maj 2024
Skd: pakistan

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Generally I do not read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post. 英文補習邊個好

Sob Maj 18, 2024 12:02 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
SadiqK
Zagldacz

Doczy: 28 Mar 2024

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Integration with third-party services such as stock photo libraries, digital rights management (DRM) platforms, and social media networks expands the capabilities of DAM systems and enriches asset libraries. Social Proof in Domain Sales
Pon Maj 20, 2024 14:57 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
It would solidify best to ro along with your managing postpartum depressive disorders without needing paxil in case you are strapped about it. Abogados cancelacin deudas Barcelona

Wto Maj 21, 2024 12:24 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Really Curious site this is.. I really Enjoy a lot reading your Blog.. I will Bookmark your site for more reference. Spotify

Pi Maj 24, 2024 17:08 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
I like the many blogposts, I seriously liked, I want details about it, since it is rather wonderful., Cheers pertaining to expressing. https://kiu.ac.ug

Sob Maj 25, 2024 09:59 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
“Greetings! Very helpful advice on this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!” Mini Dachshunds for Sale

Sob Maj 25, 2024 15:23 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable folks within this topic, however you be understood as there’s more you are discussing! Thanks https://livethethao88.com/

Pon Maj 27, 2024 16:49 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
both LG and LiteOn makes a great performing dvd burner, they also feature those anti-shock mount` ng k shbet

Wto Maj 28, 2024 18:25 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Thanks for another great post. Where else could anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. 미국 비자 온라인 기술 문제 관리

Sob Cze 01, 2024 15:40 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
winback
^^Profesjonalistka

Doczy: 05 Cze 2022

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Sro Cze 05, 2024 01:50 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Hello! I just now wish to give a enormous thumbs up for that wonderful information you have here during this post. I’ll be coming back to your website for additional soon. nhà ci Mig8

Sro Cze 05, 2024 10:21 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything such as this prior to. So nice to uncover somebody with many original ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website can be something that is required on the web, a person after some originality. helpful job for bringing new stuff for the web! acim

Pi Cze 07, 2024 10:30 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
This really is at the same time a terrific subject matter as i somewhat certainly wanted taking a look at. This may not quite frequently that we include possibility to lift weights a major issue. [url=https://www.carpetbird.co.uk ]mattress cleaning Surrey[/url]

Pon Cze 10, 2024 11:53 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
The extremely quite possibly a decent deal that in actual fact extremely savored perusing. Isn't really usual that have the option to check a given idea. القرميد

Wto Cze 11, 2024 12:26 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
haxacep129
^^Specjalistka

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
The extremely quite possibly a decent deal that in actual fact extremely savored perusing. Isn't really usual that have the option to check a given idea. foods to lower blood pressure

Wto Cze 11, 2024 12:40 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
Reklama

Wto Cze 11, 2024 12:40
Wywietl posty z ostatnich:    

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum wiat nastolatek Strona Gwna » Tablica ogosze Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: 
Nie moesz pisa nowych tematw
Nie moesz odpowiada w tematach
Nie moesz zmienia swoich postw
Nie moesz usuwa swoich postw
Nie moesz gosowa w ankietach
Skocz do: 
Nie moesz pisa nowych tematw
Nie moesz odpowiada w tematach
Nie moesz zmienia swoich postw
Nie moesz usuwa swoich postw
Nie moesz gosowa w ankietach
wiat nastolatek  

To forum dziaa w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys na forum? Za forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!